Monday, January 31, 2011

My Love Letter to You

Durring sidewalk  chalk time today, I was thinking how happy it makes me to have friends and family join my blog and leave comments. I know that the name Akward Turtle is random and funny, but truth is, I have a always felt a little akward. From my height, to not fitting into one paticular click, it's been an akward road feeling excepted. So it means a lot to me for people to chose to be a part of something I created...and enjoy it!
The below art is from me, Akward Turtle, to you. Thank you for being a part of my akward little world.  xo




2 comments:

  1. Love you right back Erin...your blog makes me happy!btw...I never saw you as awkward,ever. More like beautiful princess with a smile that can light up an entire room :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete