Friday, January 28, 2011

Sleep Tight


Every night since the day my first son was born, I have always checked on my babies right before I go to bed.  When they were little bitty, I would of course make sure they are breathing, and cover them up. Miles is still in his crib and this is what I still do with him. Take his bottle out and cover him up. But now that Cooper has been in his big boy bed, and going to sleep by himself, I have to do a little bit more. lol. He is always in his bed when I go in, but there is either books, or as in this picture, a stuffed animal party, in his bed. He has usually tucked himself in, but as seen above in the before picture...he was not. So I remove 3/4 of the animals and tuck him in. I absolutely love tucking my boys in at night.

FF (fun facts) I am sitting in bed right now, about to go to sleep. AND I am having coffee with a very special gal in the morning :)

P.S. Please sign up to follow me. I just might make you cinnamon rolls next weekend if you do :) haha

No comments:

Post a Comment