Monday, January 24, 2011

My Freak Thumb


This is my freakish thumb. They are both like this. Lucky me. lol  I can't say that there are many perk to  having this unique flexibility, other than I win almost all thumb wars against Sean.  And I guess my thumbs don't get tired when giving a back massage. I'm waiting for that day that when these freak of natures prove to be awesome! Until then, they are just weird. Don't you feel like you know me so much better now? hehe

FF (fun facts) I also have the smallest toenail on my little toe. I get it from my Dad.  It's like it is almost all toe. haha.
P.S. I hope you continue to read my blog after finding out these things about me :) Please? ;)

4 comments:

  1. I to have a very small toenail! Must run in the family! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband has a thumb like that. We call it the hitch-hiker thumb. "Going my way?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...There is someone out there like me! haha
    I like that..hitch-hiker thumb, way better than my freak thumb! hahaha
    LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete