Sunday, January 23, 2011

Toilet Talk

So as I was taking a bath tonight, and totally spacing out, my eyes landed on the toilet.  These were the following thought that came to mind over about 1 minute:

  • Toilets are so ugly
  • It is so disgusting that we have a designated place in our house for "that"
  • Why is it all children are drawn to them?
  • Thank the man that invented that thing, I can not imagine what life would be like around here if we were having to do something else.
  • What would "something else" be? Would I have to be taking the boys outside and dig a hole or something?
  • Potty training would be so much easier probably if they could just go anywhere outside. But then they would have to learn to also dig a hole and cover it up. Oh God, that would be disastrous. Playing with poop would be an every day occurrence. I deal with poop enough.
  • So thankful for toilets.
  • They are still ugly though.


FF (fun fact) While my cousin Keith and his fiance Noelle were here in October, Cooper did probably the most embarrassing, hilarious thing EVER! We were all chilling out back, kids playing, and all of a sudden I see shocking faces appear all over all the adults faces. I turn to see what everyone is looking at, and see Cooper. I see Cooper with his pants pulled down taking a big poop in the yard. OMG! He didn't want to go in his pants, and he had been having an upset stomach. Duty called. I was shocked, embarrassed and laughing hysterically all at the same time. Sean says, "That image will haunt me the rest of my life!"
Never a dull moment around here.

4 comments:

  1. The things that go through my mind sometimes are very, well, ridiculous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were leaving Jen's mom's house and Randy had to go to the bathroom (8 years old), so he just walks behind a bush on the street and relieves himself. Jen and her daughter Arianna were pretty shocked. i just shook my head. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classic! LOL Raising boys is quite the adventure! I'm sure you have LOTS of stories by now!! xo

    ReplyDelete