Thursday, January 20, 2011

Perfectly Pot Roasted Day!

Yesterday was a perfect day!


Sunny and dry enough to play outside


Quiet time watching part of Princess and the Frog before nap :)


While the boys napped, I got the Pot Roast made for dinner! Mess!!



Practiced our letters/alphabet after he woke up and baby Miles still snoozed


His new favorite past time, who does not love Lego's?

Puzzle time...they love this!


Grooming day for Miles, gotta' keep those piggy toes perfect! ;) 

I love watching my boys play while I make dinner :)


Both boys ate GREAT at dinner..this is rare for this little guy! He is showing me his cookie dessert. Thanks?


Bath/Books/Bed AND Cooper went to sleep all by himself! (Took a couple spanks)

Finished the day off with PW's Perfect Pot Roast with my hard working, handsome husband!
(And of course watched Modern Family)

Perfect Day!

FF (fun facts) Every episode of  Modern Family makes me laugh out loud. My favorite character is probably Phil. His cluelessness (is that a word?) and monotone speaking really entertains me :) Cam is a close second..freaking hilarious and extremely secure with himself (biker shorts, PDA and all!)

9 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! I LOOOOOOVE THAT SHOW!!!!! I LOVE HARD AND LOUD ON EVERY ONE OF THEM AS WELL!! and then I want the whole world to wacth it bc it's just that good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE HARD??????? LMAO!!
    I "LAUGH" HARD!! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh me too...I have convinced my sister and mother to watch! :)) I'm pretty sure my sister loves it now too! :) who wouldn't?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love me some Cam!! I cant believe he is a straight man. He does gay very well :)Either way he is great!!! I cant wait to try the roast. Thanks for posting it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, he seems so gay! Lol. Great actor! You are going to love this recipe! It I'd SO easy...I leave mine on the stove top on low. And if you aren't going to make mash potatoe you can throw some small red/yellow potatoes in at the end for 30-60 minutes. Let me know how it turns out. The juice from this would also be good for making a gravy to go with. Sean want me to do that next time :)) feel free to share :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok..like 5 typos or something! Geeze..going to bed! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun to see a day in pics of the life of my boys :) ..so cool Cooper is loving his legos! Yeah! I was looking for something he could fit together like he does puzzles. and... I am SO sorry I had to miss your dinner invite- that pot roast looks great! I certainly won't miss out next time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We almost bought more Lego's today with his money :)
    Yes you missed out....so good!
    XO

    ReplyDelete