Friday, January 21, 2011

Feed me Seymour


This is our little garbage disposal...

He eats.......

and eats....

and eats.

And just when you think he is all done eating...
HE EATS MORE!
And he will try just about anything!

Corn on the cob anyone?


Mango banana smoothie

How about a lime?


Must dip his chips in salsa....every...chip


Chocolate doughnut....he's saving some for later I guess


I'm not sure why, but he likes to eat sidewalk chalk...icky


mmmmm


Lip smakin' good Sonic!


He is a snack stealer when brother is not looking!


Sure is cute when he's all cleaned up


FF (Fun Fact) In this picture is his baboo..some might call it a blanket, he (we) call it a baboo. I think he might love this blanket more than food..or me.

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute post! Love the pictures!! Miles is so presh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! Love this little guy so much!! :)) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this "picture story"! Tough knowing you come in second to a baboo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe...well, I hope I'm first! I'd like to think I am, but somedays are a little sketchy! LOL
    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete