Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Body Art

Ever let your little ones kind of just be free so you can get stuff done? It is rare that I do this, only because my boys are only one and two...so not safe, or smart! I have encountered way too many crazy things when doing so. Cabinets emptied, carton of milk spilled on the floor, pile of poop on the floor, clothes dumped out of dresser drawers, fish food all over carpet, new movies playing in the DVD, diapers pulled off, eating out of the trash, all bubbles dumped out in bath....I could go on, but I am sure most of you know this story.  So, even knowing all of this, I decided to let them loose in the backyard yesterday so that I could make some chocolate sheet cake for Sean, for Valentines Day. To be honest, I have been wanting to try this recipe so it worked out great. Now I just need somebody to come take this cake out of the house. This cake is evil. 
Anyway, I had the back door open so they could come in and out, and I could enjoy the nice weather, rare lately. I didn't really see them that much to be honest...they were happy in the sand box and fighting with each other. Well, eventually I did see them, and this is what my eyes happened on.











I try to look it as beautiful art....thank Crayola for washable markers.


Here are a couple more pics from Valentines Day and our park visit today.






















FF(fun facts) Tonight, at dinner, Cooper stopped eating two different times and wanted us to grab hands and pray for our dinner again. Even as much as he loves dessert, he wanted to give thanks before eating. It is so adorable to see him hold our hands and squeeze his eyes shut tight. Now if I could just get him to be a little neater when he ate, well, that would be heaven on earth.  xo

2 comments: