Thursday, February 17, 2011

Bathroom Party

This morning we had three lovely ladies in our home. Kim, Ella Bella and Reesey poo. Those are not their names, well they are, but not. The minute they hit the door, there is not a dull moment. Not a dull second. It's more like hours of entertainment, surprises and cute moments. My mom remarried, and this is one of the best perks of the whole thing, a beautiful extended family. This morning when Cooper was getting dressed before they came over he told me "Kim and Ella will like this shirt, ok mom?"  Ok Coop.
For me the best part is Kim. We need more Kim's in the world. She is honest, compassionate, thoughtful, fun, chill, punctual, and beautiful. When I vent to her, she listens, validates and gives feed back. Ahh..what more could you ask for? I love honest people...it is a breath of fresh air. When we are having play dates, well, there isn't much time for "talking". But we try.The phone works better for those conversations. And yet those conversations are still interrupted as well. lol..
So you are about to get bombarded with a ton of pics from this morning.....so if you don't want to see cute kids, don't look below.  And it will only get worse next month when Cooper and Ella are playing on the same soccer team...oh my. 


So Kim found them all in the bathroom. It was a bathroom party. Toilet exploration, brushing teeth, and God knows what else...I'm not sure why Cooper is wearing his tool bench safety goggles.




Immediately after taking this next picture I was told "Goodbye Mom, shut the door!"




Such a free spirit



Bike rides are always fun inside



This is rare, sitting is rare. And usually forced, as it was here.



I'm not sure who is leading, but it sure is cute


Random cute jean butt pic



Such a beauty



My sweet boy loving on his Reese



Beauty and love are just exploding from this picture!




I don't know who took this pic or posted it on my blog...




Reese trying to play with the big kids just scared me...tough cookie. Her, not me. I'm a wimp. I don't even like to be tickled. Ever.




She can smile at me all day




He was trying to be patient with her, bless his heart...




Auntie Kim's shoes were so pretty we had to try them on.





Oh to be four





Peek a boo Reesey Poo! I think she like me taking her picture...I like taking them.



Sweet, tight, hugs goodbye


XO

No comments:

Post a Comment