Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sick Bear Cubs

My sweet little bear cubs are sick. You know you have been entered into motherhood when you look at your babies and so deeply wish you could take their pain away.
Friday night Cooper's breathing was so restricted Sean took him to the ER. And of course, poor Sean, I'm blowing up his phone with in 5 minutes of them leaving. It was like 12:45 or something, and I was lying in bed a nervous wreck! After I prayed my little heart out, I tried to close my eyes and just have peace...HA! Easier said then done when mama bear is separated from her sick cub!
Thank the sweet Lord, and Georgetown ER, he was ok. Both boys are still recovering from this icky upper respiratory infection.
I wish us mommies had that magic wand, or special healing food we could give them to make it all just go away! My sweet Cooper has been wanting to cuddle and be still, this mommy loves to cuddle :) Other than my babies being sick, I do enjoy nursing my cubs back to health. Being at home with my boys make it hard to focus on all the sickly attention a 3 year old and 18 month old need. I need another one of me some days. It just crushed me when I can only hold one of them. They really don't like to share..those boys really are mama's boys, especially when they are sick. Although, more and more Cooper asks for Sean. This was a little hard at first, but makes me really happy now. If I could just get him to ask for daddy on the pot, that would be great! Lol.
Oh the joys of parent hood.
I am typing my blog from my phone, bc my Internet on my laptop isn't working for some odd reason. Which means I can't post any of my cute sick pictures of my cubs. I have not yet explored all the ways to blog from the phone. Nor do I really want to....I just want to use my dang computer! Grrr.
Hope all of you and your cubs are healthy and happy!
Much love! XO
AT

No comments:

Post a Comment