Saturday, March 19, 2011

No More Monkeys Climbing on My Couch!

Friday evening we decided to pick up some Rudy's BBQ (for those of you who do not know, this is a BBQ joint that is attached to a gas station, yup) and take it to a park near by, Berry Springs! It was so flipping nice outside, and my boys would not quit climbing all over my furniture at home. Problem solved, temporarily. Sometimes attempting events like this with an 19 month old and almost 3 year old, can be...well, not so enjoyable. There is running off, not interested in eating because we are at the park, or "I need to potty". BUT surprisingly, it was AWESOME. It was a quick dinner, but they did eat, and they did listen when told not to take off.  They climbed and climbed on the play set, and we did some exploring. AND of course...I took pictures. Love.








































2 comments:

  1. What a great day!!! I absolutely love your pics in every post!!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Natalie! I love taking pics...so therapeutic! XOXO thank you for reading!!! Muah

    ReplyDelete