Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Applesauce Bath

Today while taking a little time to chat with my girlfriend Natalie, my boys decided to have snack time. I saw them get the applesauce, and sat them down at the table. I walked away for five minutes and came back to quite the exciting snack time. Even though it was a mess, and ended with everyone needing a bath, it was quite cute. So I snapped a couple pictures. Can't leave them alone for a minute! (I usually don't want to anyway :)






















Wasn't happy about getting out of the bath!

FF(fun facts) Sean bought Cooper his first golf clubs for his birthday coming up! He is so excited to give them to him. We live by the golf course and Cooper is always talking about going with dad to play...so dang cute! Looks like they will be playing soon! I am some how going to have to figure out how I can tag along, or hide in the bushes so that I can take pictures :) Maybe I can pay the beer girl money to let me drive the cart, and I'll just follow behind them..haha.


4 comments:

  1. Erin- don't want to pop your enjoyment bubble, but just know that there are many more of these to come- yee ha!
    These pictures of them are so cute- they look so happy. I can see they are well and back to their cheerful little selves. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boys will be boys and I love it!!! I'm laughing so hard at these pics because I was on the phone with you while this was taking place!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha..I know! The things we will let them do just so we can have a little "grown up" time is ridiculous! Lol. It was easy clean up though- so that was good! :)
    It was nice chatting!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. And yes mom, they are feeling soo much better! It's nice to have my cuties back, and those little monsters gone! Haha

    ReplyDelete